Your Title Goes Here

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.

How do I find out about my council tax band?

Council Tax bands/rates can be found on the Ceredigion County Council website, Clink the link below for further information https://www.ceredigion.gov.uk/

What day is my bin collection?

Ceredigion County Council have a post code search – See the link for more information. https://www.ceredigion.gov.uk/resident/bins-recycling/

When will I get my deposit back?

This is a very popular question; Deposits will be returned within 10 working days if the property is not under dispute. If the property is under dispute this will be communicated via email to resolve and form a agreement with the tenant, on approval of agreement with the tenant, deposit will be returned within 10 working days. 

Do you have a complaints procedure?


We CBW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT are committed to dealing effectively with any complaints you
have about our service. If we have made a mistake we will apologise and try to put things right.
We review complaints regularly. Wherever possible, we will use this information to improve the way
we do things.
We also welcome comments and compliments about the service we have provided.
We want it to be simple and convenient for you to raise a complaint, make a comment or pay us a
compliment. To contact us:
• 01970 606060
What can you expect from us when you make a complaint? If we receive a complaint from you, we
will do all that we can to help you and we will try to find a solution to any problems you have
brought to our attention.
We will ensure that:
• Your complaint is acknowledged within 3 working days of the date that it is received.
• We will aim to resolve the complaint within 15 working days – if your complaint is more complex
we may need more time.
• We will let you know within the 15 working day period if we think it may take longer to investigate
your complaint and tell you how long we expect it to take, providing regular updates. We will
respect your right to confidentiality and privacy and we will treat you fairly and in accordance with
our commitment to equality.
If you are asking us for a service for the first time e.g. repairs, you should give us a chance to put
things right.
If you are not happy with our response and you let us know, we will then treat it as a complaint.
The person who is investigating your concerns will firstly aim to establish the facts. In some instances
we may ask to meet you to discuss your concerns.

What is a payment in default?

Payments in Default

The Tenant agrees to pay for any payments in default which are allowed under the Renting Homes (Fees Etc.) (Wales) Act 2019 when requested in writing from the Landlord/Agent. Such payments can include:

· Missed appointments – such as a landlord/agent arranging with a tenant for a contractor to carry out remedial work at a property, and a tenant subsequently refusing entry, or not being home to allow entry, resulting in charges to the landlord.

· Avoidable or purposeful damage to property – damage to a property caused by neglect or careless or wilful behaviour by the tenant.

· Replacement keys – when there is a loss of keys by the tenant – the Landlord’s actual cost of replacing, changing, adding, or removing a key or security device to access the Property upon receipt of written evidence of the costs incurred by the Landlord will be charged.

· Emergency/out of hours call-out fees – fees incurred because of a landlord/agent arranging for someone to attend the tenant’s property at the request of a tenant, such as a locksmith or an emergency glazier at the early hours of the morning, when the problem had been caused by the tenant in the first place, such as a window broken on purpose, or keys locked inside a house.